The ICDF Diploma in Dance Ministry is offering, free-of-charge, tempting one-week tasters of some of the papers in the ICDF Diploma.
Tasters include tutor guidance and feedback!
Examples of tasters:
- Outreach in Community (in this case, the online community);
- Arts in Christian Ministry;
- Spontaneous Dance and more…
One-week tasters may be recognised as portions of the relevant ICDF Diploma papers, if you decide to continue with this study.
Contact: Debbie Bright
Diploma Course (2022)
ICDF has launched the Diploma in Dance Ministry, an online course provided alongside Unity College in Australia.
As part of ICDF's vision to see all Christian dancers equipped and supported in their calling or vocation, the Diploma provides an opportunity to consider various aspects of dance ministry through academic reflection and practical application. The theory is undertaken online and the practical application in your church and community.
There are 3 trimesters a year starting in February, May and September, and students can start at any one of them with one or more subjects. Trimesters are 12 weeks long.
- Trimester 1: February 14 to May 6
- Trimester 2: May 23 to August 12
- Trimester 3: August 29 to November 18
25 credits covering:
- Biblical foundation and history of dance in the Christian church and community (3 credits)
- Arts in Christian Ministry (3 credits)
- Dance in the worship service (3 credits)
- Working effectively with others (2 credits)
- Outreach and Christian Community (2 credits)
- Leading Workshops and Intercession (2 credits)
- Dance class and conditioning (2 credits)
- Spontaneous dance and composition (2 credits)
- Project (2 credits)
- Christian life elective (2 credits)
- Conference elective (1 credit)
- ICDF Network elective (1 credit)
15 credits of your choice of Diploma course.
For course enquiries and to register, please email: