Running a dance school involves dealing with the complexities of:
- running businesses
- dealing with public
- caring for student
- relating to parents
- advising aspiring young professional dancers
- acquiring government grants
- conducting youth ballet performances
- employing professional guest artists
- and running ministry groups...
These are all things to share about in the Network. Dance teachers need God’s wisdom to deal in all sorts of complexities and problems. “God has given me a heart for dance teachers. I know the joys and difficulties they can face. We can encourage each other and pass on helpful information in such a Network.” ~ Beth.
Our network is featured in the June 2018 Network Newsletter:
>> Follow this network on the ICDF Network Blog