ICDF has launched the Diploma in Dance Ministry, an online course provided alongside Unity College in Australia. As part of ICDF's vision to see all Christian dancers equipped and supported in their calling or vocation, the Diploma provides an opportunity to consider various aspects of dance ministry through academic reflection and practical application. The theory is undertaken online and the practical application in your church and community.
There are 3 trimesters a year starting in February, June and September and students can start at any one of them with one or more subjects. Trimesters are 12 weeks long.
25 credits covering:
- Biblical foundation and history of dance in the Christian church and community (3 credits)
- Arts in Christian Ministry (3 credits)
- Dance in the worship service (3 credits)
- Working effectively with others (2 credits)
- Outreach and Christian Community (2 credits)
- Leading Workshops and Intercession (2 credits)
- Dance class and conditioning (2 credits)
- Spontaneous dance and composition (2 credits)
- Project (2 credits)
- Christian life elective (2 credits)
- Conference elective (1 credit)
- ICDF Network elective (1 credit)
15 credits of your choice of Diploma course.
For course enquiries and to register, please email:
To connect with ICDF, use our contact form.